Ucraft + Unsplash
From the beginning, Unsplash has held a particular view on the future of creativity, and our vision remains unchanged. We believe everyone is creative and that we have a responsibility to empower everyone to create. We tend to get really excited when we meet other brands that share these values.
Ucraft is one of those brands. Ucraft makes a website builder that completely eliminates coding from the website creation process. Ucraft uses an intuitive block layout system combined with a drag and drop interface to make building a website dead simple. All you need to bring is your creativity
Ucraft found us because their own designers were looking for a source of free high-quality images. After using Unsplash they realized their designers weren’t the only ones that needed quality photos. Why not give their users the same resource?
Using our API, Ucraft made it easy to insert an Unsplash photo to your website directly from the their interface.
To celebrate our partnership we are teaming up with Ucraft to create a collection around the theme of “creativity”. We’ll choose 10 photos to be included in the final collection. Ucraft will also be giving these 10 photographers their “For Builders” package, which includes a one year full subscription to their site.
How to contribute a photo:
- Submit your photos around the theme of “creativity”
- You may may submit as many photos as you wish.
- Submit a photo to Unsplash as normal but add “Ucraft” to the photo story (its caption)
- All photos must comply with Unsplash Photo Submission Guidelines. All photos on Unsplash are licensed under the Unsplash License which means they can be used for anything for free.
- All photos must be submitted by July 3rd, 2017 at midnight ET.
- After your photo is submitted to Unsplash, it will be reviewed for approval by the Unsplash Editorial team, based on the guidelines above. The photos that are approved will show up on the Ucraft collection page.
- The Unsplash Editorial team, with the help of Ucraft, will select 10 featured photos from that collection. If your photo is selected, you’ll be notified by email and your photo will be featured on the homepage of Unsplash.
These 10 photographers will also be:
- Featured in the Unsplash Curated email that gets sent to the Unsplash community.
- Featured on the Unsplash homepage which gets viewed more than the cover of the New York Times.
- Featured on the Unsplash Instagram account.
- Featured on Ucraft’s blog, social media, and newsletter which have a combined reach of 45k
- Sent an Unsplash swag pack
- Getting a one year Ucraft subscription.