Grovemade + Unsplash
Having your workspace dialed is really a harmonious thing. There has to be just the right balance of focus and external stimuli. This equation is different for everyone. Here at Unsplash we always appreciate a slick work setup and the folks over at Grovemade feel the same way. We decided to get together to create a collection around workspaces. Who better to curate a collection about workspaces than the experts at Grovemade?
If you haven’t heard of Grovemade, they have everything you need to make your desk look like a stateroom on a space yacht. Their beautiful goods are all hand-made in their Portland, OR workshop. Grovemade firmly believes that a team can stay small and special, yet have a global reach and we couldn’t agree more.
Oh, and don’t worry if your workspace isn’t space yacht worthy. Not all of Grovemade’s desks are so perfectly minimal. People work in millions of different ways, we just want to see what works for you. Here’s some inspiration to get you started.
How to contribute a photo:
Submit your photos of your workspace (or a photo of someone else’s workspace you really liked)
You may may submit as many photos as you wish.
Submit a photo to Unsplash as normal but add “Grovemade” to the photo story (its caption)
All photos must be submitted by June 12th, 2017 at midnight EST.
- After your photo is submitted to Unsplash, it will be reviewed for approval by the Unsplash Editorial team, based on the guidelines above. The photos that are approved will show up on the Grovemade collection page.
- The Unsplash Editorial team, with the help of Grovemade, will select 10 featured photos from that collection. If your photo is selected, you’ll be notified by email and your photo will be featured on the homepage of Unsplash.
These 10 photographers will also be:
- Featured in the Unsplash Curated email that gets sent to the Unsplash community.
- Featured on the Unsplash homepage which gets viewed more than the cover of the New York Times.
- Featured on the Unsplash Instagram account.
- Sent an Unsplash swag pack
- Oh, and Grovemade will also be awarding a $300 Grovemade gift card valid in their shop to one lucky photographer for their favorite photo!
It always feels great to hear from our photographer community in Slack (which you can join for free) or on Twitter / Instagram / Facebook. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to recognize the awesome people that make up our community.