What should I do if I find my photos have been uploaded by someone else without my permission?
We comply with the parts of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act that are applicable to internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you think that materials uploaded to Unsplash infringe any of your copyrights, you may contact us at:
360 rue St. Jacques O.
H2Y 1P5, Canada
Please include the following information in any takedown request so we process it efficiently:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Service of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.