Join Unsplash Ambassador, Adrian Otero Vila, on an Unsplash Expedition with snowshoeing, hiking and photography at Trillium Lake.
On a clear day, Trillium Lake is one of the best places to photograph Mt Hood! Due to the snow, we will need Snowshoes. Let's meet at Government Camp at 2PM for everyone to gather and rent gear as needed and then we can head over to the Trillium Lake Trailhead lot for a 2:45 start to our hike.
Is this event for me?
Love photography? Love Unsplash? Interested in meeting other people who are interested in shooting together and exploring the wild? This event is for you! All skill levels welcome — iPhone's to professional DSLR's to old school film. We love it all!
Date: Saturday, February 25th, 2017
Meeting Time: 2:00PM
Hiking Time: 2:45PM
Meeting Location: Mt. Hood Brewing Company
87304 Government Camp Loop, Government Camp, OR 97028
Hiking Location: Trillium Lake Trailhead
What to bring:
- Yourself and a friend or two
- A camera: iPhone, digital, film, whatever you like to take photos with
- Warm clothing: Winter jacket & pants, gloves, hat, scarf/bug, warm socks, winter boots.
- Snowshoes - You can either bring your own or rent them in Government Camp.
- $4 parking per car at Trillium Lake trailhead
This Expedition is limited to 30 people. Spread the community love and please take your RSVP seriously. If you reserve a ticket and do not attend, you are taking a spot away from someone else who would have loved to join :)