Join Greg Rakozy on an Unsplash Expedition with snowshoeing and photography in the Watasch mountains.
Come along on a snowshoe adventure through the mountains and wander through beautiful tall groves of pine and aspen trees. We'll take a loop around historic Silver Lake and stroll by rustic cabins. And if we're up for it, head on up to Solitude Village. So bring a camera & a friend and let's get out there!
Date: Saturday, February 11th, 2017
Meeting Time: 12:30PM
Location: Solitude Nordic Center
12000 E Big Cottonwood Canyon Rd Suite 4002, Solitude, UT 84121
What to bring:
- Yourself and a friend or two
- A camera: iPhone, digital, film, whatever you like to take photos with
- Warm clothing: Winter jacket & pants, gloves, hat, scarf/bug, warm socks, winter boots.
- Snowshoes - You can either bring your own or rent them at the Solitude Nordic Center or your local outfitter (like REI).
- Snowshoe Day Pass: $7 (required)
- Snowshoe Package (includes day pass, snowshoes, poles, overshoes): $18/Half Day
- Snowshoes Only: $10/Half Day
Email any questions to email@example.com.
If you've heard of Unsplash or used it, we'd love to meet you. Whether you're a photographer, designer, developer, artist, blogger, or friend, feel free to join us. #UnsplashUtah